Water Taxi will:
- Practice social distancing: masks and gloves required for crew members.
- Sanitize boats before and after cruises.
- Disinfectant on common and high traffic areas and contact surfaces.
- Limit the handling of cash, credit cards, etc.
- Check guest’s temperature before boarding.
- Have hand sanitizer available.
- Be advised to practice social distancing by standing or sitting six feet away from other people not traveling with them.
- Follow the recommended distancing guidelines which are determined by markings on each vessel.
- Masks are required when aboard a Water Taxi unless actively eating or drinking. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.