Pick-up the Water Taxi at Stop #1 Stranahan House/Riverside Hotel and continue to > Stop #8 Hugh Taylor Birch State Park to enjoy kayaking, paddle boarding, and nature trails, enjoy a snack at Park & Ocean open air restaurant located within the park, then continue > to Stop #5 South end Bahia Mar. Here you may take a short walk across A1A and enjoy the beach, or enjoy water sports rentals & parasailing. Then continue > to Stop #3 15th Street Fisheries to feed the Tarpon (best feeding time 5-7:30 pm) then enjoy a delicious dinner.
Things To Do Off the Boat:
- Enjoy the beach & playground at Stop # 5: south end of Bahia Mar – short walk cross A1A and you are there.
- Enjoy a day in the park: Hugh Taylor Birch State Park at Stop # 8 (park closes at sunset) enjoy, kayaking, paddle boarding, bicycle rentals, nature trails.
- Enjoy a refreshing ice cream sundae at Kilwin’s on Las Olas. As one of our Cruise & Save Partners, they offer a 10% discount when you show them your Water Taxi tickets.
- Feed the Tarpon at 15th St. Fisheries at Stop #3 (best feeding time 5-7:30pm). Bait store on the dock sells food.
- Spend a day at the Museum of Discovery & Science & AutoNation IMAX Theatre & a walk along the river. It’s also easy to get to on the water by taking the complimentary water trolley from Stop #1 Stranahan House /Riverside Hotel.